I am a product strategist, interaction designer, and videographer formally who was formally trained in Industrial Design at OCADU in Toronto, Canada. My work spans industrial design, graphic design, illustration, video editing, motion graphics, photography, music and sound design.
For "Maide Control" iPad app (UI Design and Promotional Video):
- Featured on several tech blogs including Engadget, TechCrunch, and HackerNews.
- Over 19 000 views on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdrZ2LYWbYk)
For FouFou Dog Commercial:
- Work was displayed on the big screen at David Pecaut Square in Toronto.
For "Kano" Musical App Concept:
- Swave Studios Award, ACIDO “Rocket” Show
- Recipient of OCAD University's Mimi Vandermolen Award,
honourable mention for the Edward David Aziz Award for Innovative Excellence,
- Selection for OCAD University's "Take your Product to Market" Competition for OCE grant.
for interface design and visualization of Toronto, Ontario, 2011
For "Swivel" Power Bar:
3rd Place, UMBRA Industrial Design Contest:
For concept direction for a space-efficient, energy-efficient, swiveling power bar. Toronto, Ontario, 2009
For Web-based Collaborative Education concept, "Archipelago":
“Design Matters: Design for the Future”, Design Exchange and Microsoft Expo:
Toronto, Ontario, 2011
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=30654224&trk=tab_pro